Education: Graduated in the Degree of Economics and / or Public Accountant.
Experience: At least one year in the preparation of Transfer Pricing studies, either as a staff or intern.
Language: English 80%
Activities: Determination and application of the Transfer Pricing method to be used in each intercompany operation for the preparation of reports, preparing deliverables, advising in the filling of the annexes corresponding to Transfer Pricing for fiscal opinion and declarations, investigation, coordinate the flow of client-signature information, to safeguard and classify the support information used for the preparation of the studies.
- Analysis and interpretation of financial statements
- Financial reasons Law of Supply and Demand
- Economic theory
- Advanced knowledge in Excel and Word
- Good writing
- Ease of Learning High Concentration
- Level Ease of speech and good presence for customer service
- Critical thinking
- Decision making
- Basic Tax Knowledge